Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have you heard of the awsome that is...

FIREFALL?


Shut up.  I don't have a problem.

Okay, in all seriousness, this is the fastest transformation of normal guy to fan I've ever seen.  And it happened to me.  By the end of this video, I was a slobbering, brainwashed, gollum like creature, worshiping the developers of this game.  I refuse to review a game where I'm a fan, since it will be a glorified version, not the actual version.

Well, this game is going to be free to play and get, and is a "skill-based" MMO, which I have been looking for ever since the destruction of Global Agenda, so I presume that is why I became a fan so quickly.  I'm desperate for a MMO that actually requires skill instead of grinding for loot.

Ok, the MMOs I play aren't loot based, like City of Heroes, or Champions Online, but they still depend greatly level.  Global Agenda didn't, but it's actually more loot based now then World of Warcraft.

The official website: HERE

The wiki, which actually compiles information better then the website: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment